WE ARE BACK!
Good afternoon everybody
Wrexham County Borough Council are very excited to host the next MDA Business Breakfast at JCB, who are kindly sponsoring the Event.
Wednesday 13th March 2024 at 9am – 10.30am (registration from 8.30am)
JCB, Ash Rd N, Holt, Wrexham LL13 9UF
Invitation attached please respond to Business@wrexham.gov.uk by the 6th March 2024 to reserve your free place. Spaces are limited
If any business would like a pitch or have a free exhibition space to show case themselves, please contact Business@wrexham.gov.uk
We look forward to welcoming you
MDA Innovation Network
The first MDA Business Breakfast took place in 2010, the network has steadily grown since this time, with over 10,000 cross border businesses kept informed of organised cross border events. Since 2010 we have:
- Served over 10,000 tea, coffees and bacon butties
- Organised over 55 cross border free events
- Welcomed over 8000 delegates for face to face business networking
- Visited 55 different cross border venues, located in Wirral, Wrexham, Cheshire and Flintshire
- Offered companies over 1000 free exhibition spaces to showcase their businesses
- Overseen 10+ speaker pitches per event giving innovated companies a platform to be heard.
- Pre-pandemic delegate places for each events were exceeding 200 plus and growing.
- Feedback following each event was always very positive and the network was strong trying to support the business community.
The MDA Innovation Network has helped to support local businesses in the Mersey Dee area. During times when businesses on both sides of the border face economic and commercial challenges, in support of these challenges the Innovation Network was born.
A series of bi-monthly business breakfasts take place five to six times per year with the ultimate aim of improving business performance, by providing business to business networking opportunities and information on regional and national initiatives.
Get involved in one of the most innovative and effective networks across the North Wales/North West border area.
How to get involved
The hour long events take place from 8.30am until 9.30am at various cross border locations. The format of the event is very informal with approximately 40 minutes taken up by networking and a pitch/speaker section for 20 minutes.
Business sponsors are sourced for each event to cover the costs of refreshments for businesses. If you are interested in sponsoring us or have any other queries, please contact us on 0151 356 6567 or by using the options on the contact us page.